Monday, December 31, 2012

My Top 12 of 2012

January started out providing 5 of my top 12.


Larissa Hill Designs


Larissa Hill Designs


Larissa Hill Designs


Larissa Hill Designs


Larissa Hill Designs

February brought favorite #6!

                                                    Faux Sew Pillows

Larissa Hill Designs

I completely fell off the map through July while focusing on Boobapalooza!!!

In July, I started Painting For Charity once again, #7.


Larissa Hill Designs

I was back creating garters with love for my niece, Natalie.  I also designed a wedding card box and a wedding keepsake album for my sister-in-law,               #8, #9 & #10.


Larissa Hill Designs

In November, I reinvented an old family heirloom, #11.



And then followed it up with a handmade Military Wreath, #12!



I'm looking forward to sharing more repurposing, refinishing and recycling with you in 2013!!!

Let me know what you think....

Heather







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creations Heather! Thanks for linking up to The Best of 2012 Link Party! I am now following via Pinterest! Diana

    ReplyDelete