Friday, November 30, 2012

ChristmasTime Treasures!!!

This will be the very first year we are not at home for Christmas! We are off to celebrate Christmas with our daughters in Whistler, British Columbia where our youngest daughter is working at The Four Season Resort Whistler.

Whistler

After much debate inside my head and insider my heart, I've decided not to decorate and I LOVE decorating for the holidays!!! So, each and every day of the month of December, I am going to feature a ChristmasTime Treasure! Now, these treasures might be a DIY, a decorated room, a Christmas centerpiece, tips for surviving Christmas, recipes, traditions, guest bloggers and so much more....so stay tuned as I invite you into my 'cyber' ChristmasTime!

Let me know what you think....

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment