Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MIA

SO, I've been MIA for some time now.  Life has been exciting and hectic.

Since I last posted, I've celebrated with 100+ friends and family their love and support during my breast cancer diagnosis and treatment at Boobapalooza...

 




We attended our daughter's graduation and traveled to Vancouver to help her get settled in her new city and her new job.

  
Graduation Day!


 
Canada Day with 1 Crazy Canuck & Olympic Torch lit for the celebration


We vacationed in Sea Island with dear friends and visited our daughter in NYC, delivered refinished furniture and other goodies and took in The Book Of Mormon.  LOVED IT!!!!

I designed and created wedding accessories for our niece... 

Celebrated my baby brother's 50th in Toronto.... 

I've redecorated our guest bathroom...

I've refinished furniture....

I've sewn outdoor curtains....

I've painted for charity....

I've been obessed with PINTEREST....Larissa Hill Pinterest

SO, I have been busy and I can't wait to share it with you on my newly redesigned blog.  This project is the most challenging and time consuming of all. 

Let me know what you think....

2 comments:

  1. You HAVE been busy! Hope the treatment is complete and successful, awful diagnosis. Guess I need to get myself to the torture chamber again. Like the blog!! You going to be posting those projects soon? I hope. Best wishes in everything.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know life has been so crazy for you.....Happy to see you back. Can't wait to see all your projects! I see one of our adventures in the near future!!!!

    ReplyDelete