Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pinning Too - Leopard Print

My first post based on Pinterest featured my Wild Things Home board and of course, it was all about Animal Prints in the home, specifically Zebra Print decor. From the floor to the ceiling and everything in between, animal prints are a must in your home.

Here are a few of my Leopard favorites....

Relax by the fire with this cozy leopard pillow.

Trey Laird via Elle Decor

I just love how Heidi Claire incorporates the leopard rug and pillow with the orange and white pillows, orange lamp, throw and garden stool....genius.

Pinned Image
Heidi Claire

Instagram brings us this gorgeous leopard pillow + purple velvet chair = perfection

Pinned Image

Sandie and Stella shows us how to mix classic leopard design in a contemporary setting.

Pinned Image

Delightful accent leopard stool ready to bring into your room when needed.

leopard.
Paloma81
The Yellow Cape Cod  bravely combines two of my favorites in this wing chair vignette.

zebra chair

And finally, there is nothing like a statement wall of leopard. 

Animal print walls
Decorista.com
You can see more Wild Things  in Leopard on Larissa Hill Pinterest boards.

SO, where do you have animal prints in your home????

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful. I love seeing all of the home stuff on Pinterest, whenever I look at them it makes me want to decorate, but then once I leave Pinterest, I lose the motivation. I need to have that site in front of me at all times. No, really though, I've gotten so much inspiration from pinning. One of these when I have the funds I will do it.

    Anyway, you have a wonderful blog, I've really enjoyed being here and reading your profile. I'm glad to hear you are doing well and are in good health.

    My name is Sarah, I am visiting and following from Blog Hop Thursday, via GFC and Pinterest. Please feel free to stop by my blog, I hope to have you as a friend and a follower.

    Thanks and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    Sincerely,

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete